Jan 27, 2021
As president of Safe Harbor Retirement Planning, Mark has served as a relentless retirement guide to thousands of individuals since 1986. The secret to his longevity has been asking the questions other advisors simply don’t ask; it allows him to make the best decisions for each client’s unique situation and ensure retirement success. Take the least amount of risk to provide the cash flow you need for retirement.
Mark is a former radio talk show host, is an author, and has become the go-to financial educator in the media. His most recent book Don’t Outlive Your Money in Retirement! 7 Key Steps, unveils the step-by-step process used to help maximize the retirement journey.
Mark has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, ABC news.com,
FOXNews.com, and Bloomberg Radio, as well as locally (Boston) on NECN and WRKO. He is also a multiyear recipient of Boston Magazine’s 5 Star Wealth Manager Award.
• The #1 Fear of retirees financially
• The #1 Concern of most who entire retirement
• How much risk should a retiree take on with their portfolio
• The Yellow Brick Road of Retirement - what are the 7 steps
• How can someone know if they are on track for a successful retirement
• What is the #1 Fear, financially, do retirees have?