Dec 13, 2016
Eddie Gabhour believes that Trump's current proposals are very pr0-business, but he has several caveats.
1. The current trump administration proposal of tax reform, infrastructure spending , and easing up on some regulations is very pro-business.
2. The stock market should still thrive if these policies actually pass
3. This environment is not good for bond portfolios.
4. The component that no one knows is what type of economic growth this will bring to pay the debt.
5. Before jumping to conclusions we have to see what type of strategy they have in place to pay the debt this is going to cause.
6. If the debt strategy is kick the can down the road then it is a ticking time bomb that will eventually put us in a situation like 2008.