Oct 4, 2016
Dr. Buck Joffrey, MD is an accomplished Physician, Entrepreneur, Asset Manager and Podcaster, his long-standing passion is Asset Management. He started out giving advice to his colleagues, and it soon grew into a thriving podcast and more successful entrepreneurship.
• WALL STREET IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE. HIDDEN FEES ROB YOU OF BIG
RETURNS. INVEST IN THINGS YOU UNDERSTAND.
• How high paid professionals such as doctors often make a lot of money and create a world of “golden handcuffs” for themselves.
• How the old paradigm of saving and investing for the long term in the stock market is an outdated and dangerous paradigm.
• How formulas calculating how much is needed to retire are not accurate. Using cash flow investing to more reliably predict when you can retire.
• Investing in real assets to hedge inflation and create true and perpetual wealth.